Central Adventist beliefs are that:
- God's greatest desire is for you to see a clear picture of His character. When you see Him clearly, you will find His love irresistible.
- The Bible is God's voice, speaking His love personally to you.
- Jesus never changes in a universe that always does. He is Sustainer, Savior, Friend, God's Son, and God Himself.
- God loves you and wants to give you the highest quality of life imaginable.
- The heart of God is a place you can experience as home. He wants to spend time with you as a close friend, one on one.
- Jesus gave His life to save you and me from what would be the end result of our disconnect from God. If we accept His free gift, we can be His close friend—forever!